Sujji Rava (Upma Rava) 1 Cup
Grated Coconut 1 /2 to 1 Cup
Sugar 1 Cup
Dry Fruits 1/4 Cup
Gee 2 tsps
Elachi Powder 1/8 Spn
Borneo Camphor (Pacha kartpooram) 1Pinch
- Take a nonstick pan and add gee to pan
- Add dry fruits to gee and make it fry until nice colour.
- Then take them out and add sujji rava to pan and make it fry to get good colour.
- Take rava into another bowl and add grated coconut powder to fry pan and make it fry until nice colour.
- Add sugar to fried coconut and make it fry.
- sugar starts to melt and then add fried sujji rava to fry pan.
- Make it fry for 2mins and add pacha kartpooram and elachi powder to pan and mix it well.
- Laddu mixer is ready to role.
- Now take some laddu mixer into ur hands and role as laddu and garnish wi th dry fruits.
- Now Rava laddu is ready to serve.
- we can store laddu upto 1 to 2 weeks.
If rava laddu mixer is dry then add some hot milk to mixer and role as laddu.
If u add milk when preparing laddu u store laddu in refrigerater.