- Bajji mirchi 10
- Gram fllour 100g
- Water sufficient
- Onion 1 big
- Roasted gram 30g
- Borugulu (murmura) 20g
- Fried ground nuts 40g
- Lemon 1
- Dry chilli powder 1/2spn
- Oil suficient to deep fry
- Salt as per tasste
- Clean the mirchis. And chope the onion into small peices.
- Take a bowl and add gram flour, salt, water.
- Mix it well with out any lumps. The batter should not be tight and loose.
- Medium loose should be needed.
- Take a pan and add oil to the pan.
- Wait upto oil is heated. For testing one small drop of batter rellease into oil.
- It drop slowly comes to the top of the oil. If the drop of batter comes quickly reduse the heat..
- Now take stffed mirchi fully dip in the batter and release in the oil.
- Make it fry upto golden brown colour. Take it out into tissue paper.
- Smash the mirchi bajji with hand and add choped oinions, roasted gram, fried ground nuts, dry chilli powder, salt, lemon juice, corrinder.
- Mix them it well and serve it.
Here is Mirchi Bajji Masala (Munta Masala):